Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's Lunch Surprise

The Art Guy popped by! Wheee!


Guys, meet my favourite Art Director of them all. (And trust me, I've jammed brains with quite a few in the short time that I've been working. -_-') He's the one on the left smiling a pan-kiut smile who's not looking at the camera. Tee hee.


From Left to Right: The Art Guy, Yours Truly and...
uh, Balala minus his chin.


In his defence, he was driving. (Pfft. Actually, no excuse lah. Once a camwhore, always a camwhore, anytime, anywhere. Hoo-WAH!) But because of that, we decided to snap another picha. Mana tau...




Wth, lagi fail than before.


I can only see one Balala eye and nothing more. HAHA. Plus, Mr Once-Was-Botak (a.k.a. Balala) totally ruined my hair with his hair. -_- (Passing The Blame 101: Admit nothing, deny everything. It's Always Somebody Else's Fault. *grin*) That means...


More camwhoring! Haha.


For this last shot, we got Balala to snap the picture instead cos my arm was about to break already from trying to stretch it as far as possible from our faces. (I may have short hands but hey, at least they're proportionate.) The focus is soft but ahh, we look happy and that's all that matters. =)


The shot after Balala tried taking a picture of us while
aiming
the camera toward the lorry in front of us. HAHA.


-------------

BKT the weekend after next
like we planned, boys.
No aeroplane, okay?

XOXO,
Pam Song

-------------


EDIT at 4:15AM on 14 August 2009: Waaaiiittt aaaa seeecccoonndddd. *blink blink* OMG, I JUST REALISED THAT ALL THREE OF US HAVE DIMPLES!!! @_@ What are the odds of that!?

11 comments :

estherlauderlyn said...

looking very pale pam. take care laa :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– I know, riggghhhhttt??? T_T Need more sleep lah. This week's been terrible. Some TLC wouldn't hurt either. Haha.

When you wanna go hit the stores laaaa? I need therapy!

jack said...

mmm... BKT yum~yum...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Yum yum indeed! Especially the dry one. Mmm MMM!

bala said...

sigh, i tot i was one of your fav art director as well....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bala
– Haha. I've only worked with you on THREE jobs so far!

bala said...

er.. you can remember??? eh.. must be something i did wrong so you can remember so well.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bala
– Haha. Why so negative?? =p

john said...

Balala, don lah so jealous!!!! ;)

john said...

Oh btw, next week confirm or not? Must let me know ya....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: john
– Haha. I confirm! Sunday okay??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!