Thursday, August 27, 2009

Project 365: 25/08/2009 [Pinky Tinki]



Actually hor, that top I was wearing was cotton candy pink. Like, HARDCORE cotton candy pink, okayyy. Never bluff. Too sweet already. *shiver* Beh tahan. Dunno what I was thinking that time lah, actually. Sales lady at the shop must have jampi-ed me into buying it. Now I look at myself in the mirror also I sket can kena diabetes, man.


So what to do?

Well, I resorted to neutralising
the pinkness with black in the end.
(I couldn't bring myself to walk out
the door lah. Just couldn't. -_-')


So lots and lots of black, it was! Black cropped top, black modern corset, black slacks, black heels and black liner. Thank goodness I was sporting dark nails, too. Or else sure people think I bimbo then blow my rocker chick cover only. Haiyo.

4 comments :

nithyakuthiah said...

Aiyo. So pretty.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Haha. See, now my face pink like my top already. =p

test said...

Go and electify some hot guys oledi XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Can't find any of them anywhere! How?? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!