Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Blues... Like, Literally.

Shit, I look like a peasant girl. -_-'''


It's my first time wearing Maybelline New York's Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Blue (Limited Edition). Got itchy and bought it last Saturday night for RM39.90. The other colours on sale were Black and Brown. I have neither one of the two but it's okay. I'll live.


Actually, if you can get your hands on their other colours – blue, black and brown aside – you should. Because other markets (meaning, other countries) carry a couple of funkier colours like purple and green. Since I've already got purple (one of the perks of writing for the brand – tee hee), I'm now on the hunt for green (it's damn nice also but I don't have it... YET).


Will update if the hunt for
the green liner goes successfully.

*fingers crossed*

12 comments :

The Author said...

heh?? i love blue eye liners, i wanted to buy one yesterday, kate brand, i saw it the japanese magazine.. but they dont have it in malaysia :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Otosa re ta tenshi
– I thought you already have! Haha. And the last time I used purple also you said you like. You like colour colour wan issit? =p

choco said...

hmph! how come u draw eyeliner so nice. got curve at the end some more. mine is slightly more than a wiggle. haha.

jack said...

okie.. u in closeup mode is kinda scary... (,") *run*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. Practice makes perfect! Or so they say. Haha. Dunno why lah. I never really had problems putting eyeliner on. Thought I would before I tried but... no. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– BOOYAH!

ubersupersara said...

eh. why take so many photos of yourself nowadays ah. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: supersara
– Haha. That obviously means that my failure to keep to Project 365 must be very apparent. Haha. I'm glad I'm getting back on track.

When you wanna camwhore with me then?

陈一豪 said...

Next time you can put the title as "Naive peasant farm girl needs you to show her how to love." heehee

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陈一豪
– Eh, good idea leh. Maybe I'll get more UVs. *snorts*

YOU AHHHHH!!!

The Author said...

i like color color one, blue purple white brown and maybe yellow?? yea color color one because i don't like eye shadows. xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Otosa re ta tenshi
– Whoa. I can't imagine putting on white eyeliner. Haha.

And you dun use eyeshadow meh? Hmmm. I can't remember if I've seen you in eye colour actually.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!