Friday, August 14, 2009

Monday Monday, Can't Trust That Day

Especially when Big Man Boss
suddenly gives you afternoon snacks.


Ball, banana and puff.


*suspicious*

Haha. But suspicious or not, it's food.
Don't think so much. Whack only!

But camwhore first!

I chose the curry puff.




didjital went for the banana.


This picture damn tak halal. Haha.


Duh Roads was supposed to have the ball (there were three snacks and three of us ma) but she dunno diet or what, dun wanna eat. -_-' Not kiasu enough. No Penang training. Dunno that free stuff, whether full or not, ALWAYS have to eat. HAHA. =p


Check out didjital's gay hand. Haha. Pfee-wheet!


Merdeka! Inspired by didjital's standing pinkie.


Grabbing his own ass. Or wiping a soiled hand
on his jeans. Either way, yuck. =p


I don't know what we were doing here.


The end.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ok, I lied. It's not really the end. Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm so funny. Here are some random Photobooth shots I took at the beginning of the day/week. In the morning, before my eyes opened up. Haha. Still bengkak kau kau from my lack of sleep the Sunday night before. =p




Eee! EYEBAGS!!!
ARRRGGHHHH!!!

Need. To. Cover. Up!




Lame attempt but still...
better than nothing lah, I guess. =p


Ugh. Can't believe it's been a whole week since these pictures were taken, man. Only five days but these five days totally felt like they stretched on forever! -_-''' Thank goodness the weekend's here. =)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

"I'm so funny" :x

fyi: my hands were clean already! and not gay.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– Gay! Gay! Gay!

jack said...

geeerr... what happen to the ball?! no whoring with the ball??.. u left out the ball!! ~sad~ :( the ball is lonely.. T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. You noticed! didjital ate BOTH the ball AND the banana. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!