Saturday, August 29, 2009

Project 365: 28/08/2009 [Friday Face]

This is how I look when I'm struggling to stay awake.


Lazy Neck + Sleepy Eyes + Rempit Hoodie + Moo The Cow


HAHAHAHAHA!


Look at my eyes, wei. Or rather the lack of them. HAHA. Funny. This afternoon really so, so sleepy lah. Beh tahan. Summore doing Company Code of Conduct Integrity Squares game show nonsense. Wah. Really can pengsan until dun wanna wake up.


And as you can see, I finally found a way to put Moo – the cow I stole from The Art Guy – to good use. He's that white/pink/black thing I've got propped under my chin. Pictures of the cutie later lah ya. Haha. Now, I'm going to GO HOME. Wheeee! My weekend's here!


p/s: It wasn't just me looking like this. didjital was no better. Haha. Also no eyes. But ok lah. Got kaki then at least dun feel so bad. =p

6 comments :

The Author said...

Did you put on blushes?? Your cheek is pinkish.. it's pretty

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Da Ten Shi
– No wor, I didn't. But I tend to get read from my cheek to my nose to my other cheek when I'm really really tired. But then again, could just be the reflection of Moo's mouth. Hmmm.

jack said...

wah.. really look like KNS....
*run-hide*(,")

Jeffro said...

Awwwhh.. pooor pam.. so sleepy..
That's cute! the pillow.. =D

test said...

awh cute n cuddley . Wait ...... i refering to the pillow

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– BABI.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Idiot lah you. Go watch FD4 alone. Hmmmph!


ATTN: Spectre
– You another one! RAWR! Go away! You kena demerit already.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!