Thursday, August 13, 2009

When All Else Fails...

Camwhore.




Shaits. I look totally doped up. HAHA.
Now, if only I can get my eyes to open.




Wth. Still fail. HAHA.

Nevermind. I've got space. Can try again.
(Retakes – it's the beauty of digital photography.)

One. More. Try.




Ahhh, better. Am gettin' there.
(Maybe cos I had my hands at the right places
to help hold my face up. -_-')

Sigh.

Clock's tickin' but the ideas ain't comin'. T_T




Suey liao lah zhi bai.

Time to go home for a quick recharge
before the weight of tomorrow hits.

Nights, guys.

12 comments :

The Author said...

You look so macho at the 1st pic =X

Btw you need to rest more liao la, have a lil bit of dark circles le =X

Though i am worst than you :(

Rest more, no more Samantha who.. :p

Melsong said...

You either change job, change company or come back to Penang.

I did not raise my daughter to see her turn into a zombie.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Otosa re ta tenshi
– Haha. I think it's cos my body was nearer the camera when the shot was taken than my face so it looks as if my body is HUUUGGGEEE and my face is smaller. HAHA. Funny.

And no leh. I haven't watched Sam Who in DAYS! Wish I could but no such luck. -_-'''


ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. Got some things horrr, I cannot do on my own wan. =p

test said...

walao more nearer , can see big panda eye enuf to scare postman

jack said...

yes i SEE eye bags even from that thick glass!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre & Jack
– Eeyerrrr. Why you two so bad waaannn??

accessorize said...

omg blog shop dress. wanted to get it too!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Sara
– Haha. Yeeessssss!!! =p

ubersupersara said...

eeyer why my name come out as sara wan not supersara?

ubersupersara said...

ok i fixed it HAHAHAH

jack said...

oohh.. what do we have here.. new superhero in town? supersara the baker ic.. *grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: supersara
– Haha. Superrrr!


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. You ah.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!