Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Mom More "Geng" Than Your Mom

Since I'll be flying back to Penang again this weekend, I had my mom help me arrange my appointments on my behalf. (I'm slowly but surely mastering the Art of Delegation. Making real good progress in that department, too. Heh heh. =p)


Pam Song: Do you have my timetable for the weekend?

Mee: I have YOUR timetable?

Pam Song: Ya. (Look at that. So matter-of-fact. Haha.)

Mee: Wah macam your PA liddat.

Pam Song: Like... pedicure, Gleneagles (don't ask), bla bla bla...

Mee: Saturday – 10 or 10.30am pedicure & manicure (if possible); 11.45am Gleneagles; 2pm Lunch; 3.30pm Gurney to buy comp bag; 4.30pm Home to dress up; 6.45pm Leave for Sesame; 7.00pm Take photos; 7.30pm Guests arrive, take photos; 10.30pm Go home. (Whoa, she's on a roll!) Sunday – 9.30am Leave for church; 1.15pm Lunch; 2.30pm Facial; 4.30pm Back home to pack...

Pam Song: Che wah. You damn terrer. (Haha. I'm so irritating that I also beh tahan myself.) Go on.

Mee: 6.00pm Pick Dee from badminton court; 7.15pm Arrive at airport. (Okay, she's done now. Looks like I'm in for a crazy weekend. *sweat*) I am SUPERRR Planner!

Pam Song: INDEED YOU AREEEEE!!! (See, I give praise where praise is due!) Congratulations. You get to keep your job (as my PA). Keep up the good work. =p


*grin*

My mom can do this your mom can or not?

Hah!

*beams*

5 comments :

CincauHangus.com said...

my mom: 'eh boy, what's on tomorrow?'

opposite from your scenario. -_-"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Haha. Then confirm my mom more "geng" – HAHA. =p

Melsong said...

All my super planning will come to nothing without the plannee's cooperation. Stay on schedule!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Wah wah. I sket.

Jeffro said...

My mum's on facebook earlier than your mum.. LOL!

Okay that's not even the point of matter.. Alright, Auntie MeLSong is Geng! =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!