Wednesday, July 01, 2009

T_T

I. Didn't. Make. It. Tonight.
And I was so looking forward to it! ='(


Am actually still stuck at the office right now. Attended a Creative Meeting, which lasted till 9PM. Got a brief and then sat down for a totally unexpected dinner over a reel of Shots. Thought I'd be able to leave right after but that was followed by an impromptu Creative Dream Team "discussion" – "Guurrrlllssss... must get finalist okayyy."


Sigh.


Anyhoo, I'm writing to say that I didn't get to be where I was looking forward to being. That's more than enough reason to PMS and mope.


T_T

2 comments :

The Author said...

Awwwww~
Hugs, there will be a next time :)
Cheer up

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Tonight's the night! I'm going to leave early even if it kills me!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!