Thursday, July 30, 2009

Play Time's Over, Night Time's Here

Looks like I'm guarding the fort on the graveyard shift again. Zippedy doo dah. You know what? Considering it's now past 4AM, I'm really, really, really glad I sneaked out those two and a half hours to catch Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs in 3D for free, courtesy of LSY.


HAH! Who say I have no life, huh?? WHO???


Anyhoo, since I'm nowhere close to being awake right now, I shall resort to entertaining myself for the next few minutes. Myself and you guys in the process, of course. (Lucky you.) Here are some very recent pictures of me – taken between 6:30PM to 7PM earlier today – to remind you that I'm still very much alive and kickin'.




See? Alive.




And cheeky. Nyek nyek.

Though the lack of lappie sure is running
my blogging schedule to the ground. -_-'''




Kawaii-bunga time!


(I know I'm so going to regret writing that lame last line when I log in again tomorrow but... alah, what the heck. Daring and dangerous sia. -_-' Damn kau keluar topik. Whaddevar larrr.)

4 comments :

test said...

1st one to comment: Yea U have a *life* like all *9 to 5 joe jane in bolehland* :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Second to comment. Eeyerrrr... You so potong stim. Rawr.

sy1n said...

Mah pleasure!

Just Clarifying Cos I'm Anal That Way

It's either syin
or sy1n
or SeeYin.
Never LSY.

Just thought you should know. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– HEY, THAT'S PLAGIARISM!!! Haha. But ok, fine. sy1n then. Boo!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!