Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Car Battery Change Date: 07/07/09

Finally got around to getting AAM over to settle my dead car. The wait wasn't too long. Less than an hour. Got a pretty nice guy, too.


He came...




He checked...




Then he charged me RM200 for a dry cell.




If my memory serves me right, I think that Baby's battery is hardly a year and a half old. But I can't for the life of me remember when exactly that last change took place. All I know is that it was sometime last year – 2008. Sigh. Anyways, lesson learnt. Gotta remember the date this time. (With my blog, not my brain. Duh.)

2 comments :

Melsong said...

Receipt no. A 028289 shows that you replaced new battery on 11/7/08.

Call AAM to get refund. Should be still under guarantee.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Thanks, Mee. Yeah, they say can refund. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!