Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Tired

Physically, mentally and emotionally.


Am physically worn out from my day. Last night's lack of sleep didn't help either. Am mentally exhausted. The never-ending back and forth between ideas, concepts and directions are just driving me nuts. So much so that I think that I can no longer tell the difference between the three. Am emotionally spent from walking on eggshells between two dormant volcanoes and playing middle man. Feels like I keep getting forced to take up residence between a very stubborn "rock"... and a somewhat diva-ish "hard place". -_-' Not fun at all.


And the day's not even over yet.

*groan*

So can't wait for clock
to strike 8:20PM tomorrow.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

take care, pam.

Cheers.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Thanks, Boon! =)

Jeffro said...

Physically, emotionally and mentally = PEM (sounds like Pam?)

hey dun overwork yourself too much ya, we duwan the wonder lady to fall sick.. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!