Friday, July 10, 2009

OSIF

That's Oh Shit It's Friday, by the way.

Ha. Ha. (Not funny also.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Kidding lah.

That's just a wisecrack on my part
cos really, it's still Thursday to me.

-_-


I'm actually stuck at the office with Duh Roads. -_-' We're sitting tight (and spacing out) while we wait for 111Eye to send us our Effie Awards video. We were told that it would be in for our approval in an hour. We heard that 1-hour promise at 3AM. It's now 5:46AM. Inbox still empty, phone still silent – apa news pun tak ade. -_-'''


I'm so dead lah, I tell you. Not only because of the lack of sleep (pfft, as though that's not enough), but because I've still got some packing to do when I get home. T_T Si liao la. How to not OSIF, I ask you?? Haih. Feddup nia.

9 comments :

Unknown said...

do not know what to say... but 'pat pat'

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Say you'll give me a job. Haha.

Melsong said...

That's why you must find a new job with decent working hours fast.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Easier said than done, Mother dear.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Storyteller said...

Haha.. reminds me of when I started working. Secretly you do enjoy it don't you? You will love the memories... Just remember to take care of your health. Drink loads of water..

BTW, lack of sleep is major reason why you can't gain weight..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Storyteller
– Hmmm. Not really, I don't. I wish I had more of a life. The memories are cool lah. But... I'd like other memories of time outside of work, too.

AND I NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT!

Simon Seow said...

Going back Penang? For good? LOL

yapthomas said...

OSIF... so true...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!