Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Looking Forward To...

* NOTE: This list was compiled no particular order.


1. Special night sessions with Pastor A.R. Bernard at CHCKL. (Read about this remarkable man of God here.) I love, love, love his messages! They totally work for a left-brainer like me. Cos Christianity isn't a load of falala nonsense going on and on about having blind faith in things unseen. It's about knowing what you believe in and in about studying The Word and making sense of it. Totally awesome stuff! Lotsa meat from a very smart man whose views I respect.


2. The screening of Disney/Pixar's Wall-E. I'm supposed to expect a pleasant evening starting with a home-cooked dinner, followed by a heart-warming tale of romance on a brand new 32" Samsung LCD TV.


3. My trip back to Penang. It's been too long. Waaay too long. By the time I fly back again, it would have been 2 months since my last weekend back (Mother's Day). I'm a terrible daughter, I know. =_=


4. A wedding in my family! It's been awhile. The last one of my generation took place about... I dunno, 3 years ago? Possibly even before that. Can't for the life of me remember right now. Yes, it's been THAT long. WHY AREN'T PEOPLE GETTING HITCHED!? Rawr!


5. My upcoming vacation. It's my chance to eat more than I should, talk endlessly, go shutter crazy, and relax, refresh and unwind away from home/KL/Malaysia, in the company of friends. Yay! Totally looking forward to it. And that's even in spite of the fact that I'll have to shave an extra 2 days off my annual leave – *grumble grumble* so wth – due to my company's newly announced Influenza A H1N1 quarantine policy. *grunt*

4 comments :

Unknown said...

1. -no comment about religion-

2. pixar is cool. i <3 wall.e

3. a roadtrip would double the fun. methinks. flying is overrated.

4. next one is none other than you? muahaha.

5. h1n1 is dangerous. don't take it lightly. 629 cases here to date. remember to self quarantine when you're back.

ps: have fun nonetheless, pam!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: honwai
1. Not a religion per se. More like.. a relationship with God. =)

2. Pixar rocks lah. If Disney hadn't joined forces with them, Disney would have been toast. I'll see if I end up liking wall-e. =p

3. I like flying worrr.

4. Actually. Yes. I'm next in line. -_-''' How lah??? *goes into faux panic mode*

5. Yeah it IS pretty serious. Sigh. The Urbanscapes mess is the worst lah. The dude should have stayed home if he didn't feel well. -_-'

I'll have fun!

hon said...

1. -no comment about relationships with omnipotent beings-

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Hahaha. Tsk tsk. Denying yourself a lot of good lovin' there. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!