Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tuesday Confessional

Urm... Remember how I said that last Friday was my officially last day with MCKL? Well, I uh... lied. Or rather, plans changed after I published. (True story!) Cos in spite of the inclusion of a new writer on the Dream Team at MCKL yesterday, they still kinda needed me around to help out with some stuff. So...


TODAY IS MY FIRST REAL DAY
AS AN UNEMPLOYED!!! YAY! =D


.
.
.
.
.
.


Okay, okay, I know.

This 'announcement of unemployment' thingy
is starting to get old and lame, right?

-_-'''


Sorry lah, guys. I know it's quite potong already. Bye-bye then hello, then bye-bye again. Haha. But seriously speaking, I think my employment status isn't going to change again come tomorrow cos there's already somebody new in my seat now. (And hopefully, she's getting cosy in it, too.) (And that she'll soon learn how to work that tricky laci key of mine. =p)


Here's to 2.5 months of freedom!

(Urm... except for that other tiny little freelance thingy
I promised a friend I'd work on. *shifty eyes*)


Woot woot!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!