Monday, December 17, 2007

The Height of Lameness

NOTE: Time of publishing does not represent time post was written. Hence, this post is officially backdated to represent time of writing.


-------------


Okay, this is really lame. I'm blogging in a home with no internet connection. I know what you're thinking, "An addicted blogger's home with no internet connection?! Highly impossible. Surely you must be joking, Pam."


Sadly, I am not.


Work's been crazy lately so the MIA-ness during work hours on my part hasn't been intentional. No choice lah, guys. A lot to finish in too little time. But but but... GOOD NEWS! Today marks my last day at work for the year so you can be sure that the many posts to come, will come. (I see my half-written drafts also I sket, I tell you. So many!) Also, the whole no-Internet-at-home deal is regrettable.


You know what? This is pathetic lah. Unbelievably pathetic and utterly shameful. And not to mention INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING. I swear if it's cos of the two lovebirds and the supreme nature of their irresponsibility (always never pay bills), I'll kill them upon their return from their premature honeymoon to Langkawi. (Yes, YOU BUGGERS! I know where you went!!! You can run but you can't hideeee!)


And then Internet Back-up Man, Ah Pau summore MIA these few days. Sigh. How to live like this? It's like being diabetic without getting the necessary insulin jabs, man!!! Argh! I so cannot do this. Blogging does not work without the Internet!!!


I. Need. To. Get. Connected.

AAARRRRRGGHHHHH!

The two of them are so dead a second time around.
Once they get back from their pre-moon trip...

THAT'S. IT.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

finally.. we have u blogging....

so weird to see you blog without any new post,,,,,,,,,,,

welcome back and dun scold ppl la.... ppl go enjoy their live also beh cheng....

haha

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yeah. Soon soon. Just got a lot of things to rush. Haha. Cos going on holiday so need to settle things before I go ma.

And sure have to scold lah. These children cannot grow up.

haan said...

i used to blog without internet too (only available during weekend when i went back hometown).. for about a year plus.

i just write a lot (in word/notepad), choose and place the images at the appropriate places, edit and edit.. when i got home, just copy and paste, upload photos..

good way to get yourself super familiar with HTML too.. although u don't see much benefits for mastering the skill too much :)

anyway, we human can live under lotsa conditions. we would no matter how, have ways to deal with it. happy blogging!

Pam Song said...

Haha. I'll bet that was while you were studying, weren't you? I didn't have internet connection then, too. But then again, I wasn't really an avid blogger at the time so it didn't really bother me much. Haha.

And as for HTML, yeah, I have had to dive into some codes due to my uber-fussy nature. I like stuff to look a certain way on my page and in order to do that, I've had to learn up some stuff. Haha.

Went for Web Design last time but realise now that I've learnt more about codes through getting this blog to look the way I want it to than hours of classes. HAHA.

Heard rumours that KL's gonna be WiFi enabled by 2008. Can't wait till I see the day.

Went through your blog. You got some pretty good stuff. Cheers! =)

Anonymous said...

u're two new housemates is it?

Pam Song said...

Not that new lah. But the newest of the batch lor. Sien only lah. Everyday got problem wan. Really like student house like that. Thank goodness I'll not be seeing much of them no more. Phew.

haan said...

i think nowadays u can't say u r NOT an avid blogger, hehe.. good use of the term "rumours".. u know, WE always say a lot of things but end up nothing is achieved.

i find your entries at innit are always quite attractive. anyone ever said that you MIGHT be a good copywriter?

Pam Song said...

Haha. I've got my good days and my bad ones. Some days I have time to really think about my posts. Some days, they're rushed between Job Reqs I have to meet. Some days I blog to record stuff I want to remember. Most days... I blog because of my love for writing. =)

You think the WiFi thingy in KL will come to pass by next year? Seems a little far-fetched if you ask me. They haven't even started work on anything yet... or so it seems.

Haha. You know of any copywriters? Are YOU one?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!