Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Old Japanese Aunties Are Freaking Smart!!!

Was walking along the streets one day when I overheard an old lady talking on her mobile phone. Mind you, it wasn't just any conversation. Her super frustrated Jap voice kept going on and on about... get this... brightness.


Don't ask me why lah.
I never listen until so gou li.

So hor, listen lah!
Her conversation super geng wan, you know.


Jap Aunty: Blah blah blah (I don't understand Japanese lah) blah blah blah BRIGHTNESS! Blah blah blah BRIGHTNESS! Blah blah BRIGHTNESS blah blah!!!

Narrator: *pause in Jap Aunty's side of the conversation while other party speaks*

Jap Aunty: HAIYO! B-R-I-G-H-T-N-E-S-S! B! B! B! B for Bronchitis!!!


o_O


B for Bronchitis?! Don't Japs learn English like the rest of us do with B for Ball, or B for Blue, or even B for Buffalo?! They really are small people with a lot of bite and brain in them, huh? Haha. I see also I sket. Even if it's just an old Jap woman, doing her grocery shopping, whilst on the phone.


Yes, I eavesdrop.
More often than I don't.
Why? Got a problem?

11 comments :

Abas KS said...

Yeah, sure maybe...also many old Jap women keep their money at home instead of banks.

Ok, Pam, you made your decision about exchanging links.

I respect it. :|

Pam Song said...

Haha. Do they? How you know? Haha. Know any old Jap aunties? Intro a bit lah. I think that they're quite a superior race. Haha.

B for Bronchitis.

HAHA.

And thanks. Appreciate your consideration. It just got too messy for my liking. Thanks! =)

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

tsk tsk notty notty...
eavesdropping lady hehhehe

Pam Song said...

Haha. That's how I pay attention to what you buggers talk about while pretending to work ma. =p

Accyee said...

HAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY. i cannot imagine.... b for bronchitis XD XD XD

Pam Song said...

Quite terror, right? Haha. Luckily the next letter wasn't D or else she'll go D for diabetes. HAHA.

Abas KS said...

No, I read it from somewhere..probably CNN or MarketWatch.

Sure Japs are a superior race like everybody else.

All humans are superior huh.

;)

B for Bronchitis. I don't understand the joke.

I once saw on TV how a Jap dude counted the number 100.

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hahaha i think that should be the ten ten for twenty hahaha ..tinki posted that b4
luckily its b for bronchitis .. I'll be shock in shocked if she said b for Branchiostoma ..erm ..thats octopus

Pam Song said...

ATTN: a.i. editor
– Whoa. Eh, so if go Japan no money, just follow some old woman home then settle di. Haha.

Okay okay. Dun joke about old women. Not nice. HAHA.

No leh. I don't mean to be racist but there are certain races that appear more superior because of their culture. Like if from a young age you are thought to fend for yourself and be the best you can be, usually you grow up achieving more in life wan loh. So if it's the culture that everybody's like that, then the whole race is better off than other races that are less driven loh.

And yeah. That joke was the Ten Ten joke. Zecount's right. I posted that one before long long time ago. Haha. And yes, it was hilarious.


ATTN: zecount
– You remember!!! Haha. Everybody thought I was blogging about Shirley summore man. Haha. All sesat.

Eh I think if she said B for Brachiosaurus I'd have laughed my head off and ended up on the floor holding my tummy. HAHA.

Abas KS said...

Yeah, maybe but I don't really like Jap food.

I dunno, its too big a scope for my comprehension.

Race & culture..phbbt! :P

Super people, bad people, good culture, bad culture, & whatever in any race.

I I still smell racism in your comment :| but I reckon you meant to say the Japanese people have a superior culture.

I guess it comes with the economy.

Yes, ten..ten..ten..joke. hahah

Pam Song said...

I don't mind the soft shell crab and unagi but no uncooked raw raw stuff for me, thank you. Grosses me out. Yuck. Heard they taste like jelly, though. The fishy stuff.

Haha. You smell racism? But it's praising them, wor. Haha. If lets say I talk bad about them then it's a different story lah. That's negative racism. Now I'm saying they are geng wor. Haha. It's positive!

But yeah, I agree. Their economy plays a big part.

I think I wanna go watch the ten ten ten joke again.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!