Thursday, December 06, 2007

NOT My Fault!

If I haven't responded to your comments, I'm sorry.
But it wasn't me. Really. BLAME BLOGGER instead!


She messed up big time. And actually, she still hasn't really gotten things sorted out. She's been losing my comment alerts. Every single one of them. Nothing's changed in my comment settings. Instructions are still set to send me an email alert every time anyone posts a comment on Tinki Talks. But somehow, every alert has managed to successfully avoid me. Sigh.


It's been three days. I didn't know.
Just found out an hour ago.

And there I was thinking that y'all
clean forgot 'bout li'l ol' me.

*sniffle*

7 comments :

welovepenang said...

i had been facing this for days and i am so frustrate... some more the blogspot is not accessable last night.... %$^%$%$^ GERAM

Satkuru said...

oooo no wonder, i thought you were sulking after reading my previous comment :P

Anonymous said...

No worries Tinki....Its wat you wrote that matters....Hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

we forget u ??!! impossible

Pam Song said...

ATTN: welovepenang
– You also!? I thought it was just me!!! Thank goodness. Phew. Haha. At least I'm not the only one ignoring my comments. Haha.


ATTN: satkuru
– Haha. So small gas meh?


ATTN: adrian
– Awww. Thanks, Adrian! Always what a writer wishes to hear. =)


ATTN: zecount
– Awww. That's really nice to know. *blush*

Anonymous said...

with ur narcissistic post ... how is it possible to overlook tinki talks!! :p

Pam Song said...

Wah! Bullet come di. The devil finally shows itself. Evil is revealed.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!