Thursday, December 27, 2007

HA! HA!

If you find yourself sitting at a desk, cracking your head and working your pretty behind off on this beautiful Thursday after Christmas, the 27th of December 2007... this message is just for you.




I'm sorry. Haha. I'm sorry for being a meanie. Haha. I just couldn't help myself. Haha. I'm hoping that apologising two sentences after will make up for the mockery I've put you through. Haha. Too free lah, I. Haha. Self-entertainment fills the gaps I find in my hours of consciousness, in very amusing ways. Haha. Makes me love my life even more than I already do. Haha. Haha. Haha.



---------------


EDIT at 0352 Hours: Oh, look at that! So geli hati cucuk orang until I even forgot to brand my HA! HA! image. Haha. Aiyah, what the hew. Not worth stealing also lah. (But do be courteous and leave me a note if you find yourself snitching it, alright? I'd appreciate it.)

10 comments :

KY said...

goddamn it.

haan said...

i know u r bored not having the chance to work! but i do :)

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

ur Ha! Ha! make me dizzy.... and i get to know u r bored.... Lol..... anyway, thanx for ur comment in my latest post....

'mike. said...

it's good though to go on leave.. i just went to seremban, visited a friend, watched the movie by nicholas cage, bought some siew pau(s) and am now writing in tinki's blog.

i may go to ulu yam tomorrow for picnic. a trip to pam's hometown tak jadi. sigh...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ky
– Haha. You must have been one of 'em desk people today, huh? Haha.


ATTN: haan
– HAHA. Yes, yes. Do believe that. Repeat it to yourself many many times. Perhaps you'll believe it someday. =p


ATTN: baby_on_board
– Boredom doesn't kill. It entertains. =p And no prob with the comment. *winks*


ATTN: 'mike.
– WAH! You on leave also? Cools! Haha. So sad hor the other ppl have to work. Haha. We PPPPAAAARRRRTTTYYYYY! I'll blog about the stuff I ate today later or something. Even I cannot believe it myself. Haha.

You plan cell outing here lah. I'm sure a lot of ppl like beach holiday wan.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,

That is a nice ha ha ha! Kind of cheer me up on this after Christmas working Thursday blue...

Merry Christmas and happy new year! Say hi to your mom and dad for me.

Jeannie Oh
XXXX

Chee Hoe said...

I took my 1st MC of the year today. So didn't need to work myself :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeannie Oh
– Haha. That's nice to know. =p Always great to make another's day better. =)

Will say 'hi' but I'm sure mom read your comment, too so you just said 'hi' to her right here. Haha.

XX,
pamsong


ATTN: Chee Hoe
– Wow. First of the YEAR!? You're best employee of the year or something issit? Haha. I hear also I sket.

Chee Hoe said...

Its more like I could not afford to take MC. What to do... life is a bitch :D

Pam Song said...

Whoa. And I thought that MY job was demanding. Looks like you hit the jackpot when you chose yours! HAHA. But... as long as you love what you do, it's all worth it, no?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!