Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Even Weirdos Have Internet Connection

You never know who's stalking the net these days. It's freaky, yo! Like, very. Weird bloggers with weird posts who offer weird comments. Ugh. And this is even before KL goes WiFi!!! (Eh, is that rumour true ah?) Can you imagine what it'll be like when just about ANYONE gets to online? That'd be WWW-mayhem right there for ya!


I sket.

Anyway, my sudden realisation came
after I paid my Blog Analytics page a visit.

And friends, I found that Blog Analytics can
be a pretty interesting scary thing to study.

Take a look at a tiny portion of mine.




Let me make it a little bit clearer for you.




What!? Who in the world has body odor that's limited to ONE armpit only? Haha. Is that even biologically possible? He must have one nostril that doesn't work or something. Haha. Funny. Reminds me of the time a bunch of colleagues and I started discussing smelly pits over dinner. Haha.




Okay, it's time to get a new boyfriend, girl.
Or alternatively, put him on a new onion-free diet.




A-hah!

Looks like this problem is pretty standard, huh?
Well, I got the perfect fix to remedy it.
Click here. All problems solved. Sap sap suey.

Haha.


I'll bet these people didn't know that their hush-hush, top secret, I-surf-this-stuff-only-in-the-privacy-of-my-room searches would eventually find itself featured online on a blog. =p


You know, it scares me when I discover that not everybody's as normal as we think they are. But then again, what's normality these days? Who defines and sets the rules to what's normal and what's not? I may be pretty normal to me... but to somebody else, the things I do make totally be freak-worthy.


Do I care? No.

*grin*

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

you are lucky enough to see those funny search keywords.....

i saw something else....it is about

Ms Dora GOh who was kidnapped....

the keyword they search is Dora GOh Rape video....... damn...

i ask them to get lost way out from my blog... damn....

Pam Song said...

Wah! Terrible lah these people. Sigh. You see, what is this world coming to lah? Haih. It's scary to imagine we're living with people with no hearts and no morals.

YES. ASK THEM TO GET LOST. We don't need sick ppl like that to make up impressions.

Anonymous said...

CS: Not only that....Some weirdos that I do not even know sent me weird invitations by e-mail for xxx party. Crazy girls....Get losts... I dunno how did the heck those babes got my e-mails....

zewt said...

oh i have seen worse... much worse...

and wow... u really blog a lot in a day!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Now there's a lot of spam around lah. Cyberworld is terribly polluted. Looks like we need to go green online, too!


ATTN: zewt
– Haha. It's quite entertaining to read, huh? To know how people found your site. Haha.

And I tend to blog between stress periods. The more stressed I am, the more I tend to blog. I use it as an escape. A means to clear my head. =)

Anyway, it doesn't feel like work to me. I enjoy blogging. Haha.

Horny Ang Moh said...

He! He! The key word to my site is 'horny'!!
The next word is 'hor' as in 'hor ny'!!
I have no idea got such word as 'hor'!!
Have a nice day!

Pam Song said...

Maybe it's like the Singlish and Manglish kinda hor. Haha.

E.g.
She so pretty HOR?
You all very hungry di HOR?
HOR HOR! You do wrong di.

Haha. How'd you come up with the name Horny Ang Mor anyways? You ang mor meh?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!