Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Confusion Strikes

Too many comments to read, too many comments to respond to, too many things to say, too many thoughts to reveal, too many stories to tell, and too many blogs to read. How now I ask you!? How now!?


I'm confused.

Catching up with my online-ness is gonna be painful.

Ugh.


Also, something's not right. It's only a one-hour time-difference between here and Bangkok. (We're faster by an hour.) In the grand scheme of time-difference calculations, that's a real puny difference. The minimum possible. Then why do I feel jet-lagged? I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep some more. Is that even normal???

7 comments :

Kirsten said...

i'll say ya ar overwhelmed by the things to do and not knowing which to tackle first... where as, sleep is a good option out

Merry christmas, my fren :)

Pam Song said...

AAARRRRGGGHHHH! I should have listened to my body clock and went to bed. Did I? NO. Why? Cos I responded to comments. And then what happened? My COMP DIED on me!!! Just when I was writing a super duper long comment response!!! At least 500 words long already. And then it died!!! AAARRRRRGGGHHHH! I'm going to bed. Hmmph.

Pam Song said...

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

*grumble grumble*

Bah, humbug.

Kirsten said...

*pat pat

its okay, m sure ya ar capable of churning out 500 more words.. as the elderly put it, ya did it once.. ya can do it again...

its christmas... joy to the world, the lord is come...

'mike. said...

you just wanna sleep and sleep though it's only 1 hour difference? not normal loh... haha! anyway, today is christmas. merry melly christmas to you *grin*

Anonymous said...

aiyoo...go to Zzzz firstla...comment later loh....we can wait mah...=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kirsten
– Haha. Suffering lah. Sakit only. Summore that time my train of thought so clear. What if I forget what I wanted to say? Haih. Sien.

And dear, it's Lord with a capital L. HAHA. Merry Christmas!!!


ATTN: 'mike.
– Ya lor. Crazy right? Just wanna sleep and sleep, man. Like cannot sleep enough liddat. Wake up di still tired wan.

I was told that maybe it's cos I've been running on adrenaline the whole year so now it's payback time when it comes to my body clock going on strike. Haha. Maybe lah. Dunno also.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to you, too!

*grin*


ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Feel like neglect the blog so long already mah. Like never take care of my baby liddat. Haha. I'm weird. I know. I can't help it. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!