Monday, December 10, 2007

KL Skies

Last week, I complained about the heat. Somebody up there must have heard my rant cos two days later, Beautiful Weather came knockin'. Wheee! We had temperatures of 24ºC to 25ºC till the weekend came along. Nice. Problem is, I think that last week's weather mess-up kinda led to some sort of genetically mutated super-power Monday Blues today... cos it's been this way all day long.




I can't even see the top half of KLCC!


It seemed like some kind of fog set in. If not for the high rise buildings all around, I'd have thought I was at Bukit Tinggi or Genting. Too bad it's wet weather. I'd have much rather cool weather instead. Haha. I'm so full of complaints I'm surprised I haven't had lightning bolts fired at me. *grin*

5 comments :

welovepenang said...

ops.... haha... i am kind of blur now and mis-intepret the photo... i tot it trying to show.. some one give a bite on the building.....

some one tell me my eye got problem,.... can a?

Kirsten said...

hmm...

all gear up to gip pam a white chrissie,, maybe...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: welovepenang
– What!? Haha. Why you can see liddat wan?? HAHA. So funny.


ATTN: kirsten
– Aww. If only lah. I want snow for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

go genting :)
they do have a "snow house" there...er don't they?

Pam Song said...

Haha. Don't have lah. I thought it was Mines Wonderland! Or was it Genting? Hmmm. But fake snow different wan loh. Haha. No feeeeeel. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!