Friday, December 21, 2007

Goodbye

I don't know if I can do this. How will I ever survive this many days of comp-less-ness?! It'd drive any blogger to insanity! Now, I'll finally know how he feels when he's not as connected as he'd like to be. Sigh. Si liao lah zhi pai.


*pouts*

But, no time to mourn 'cos... TIME'S UP!

And I'm leee-veen' on a...

*cough*

Scratch that. It's... on AN aeroplane,
in exactly... uh, 2 hours and 36 minutes.
(Whoa. My brain actually rejected that sum for awhile.
That's waaay too much Math before the sun comes up!)



Sigh. Am gonna find me a cyber cafe when I'm there so that I'll be able to get my daily shots of 'Publish Post'. FOR SURE. I hope. *gulp* Thank goodness I'm not the only tech-addict on board. Heh heh. It always helps when you've got gang members on board who'll fight for the same cause you advocate. =p


See you when I see you!

8 comments :

Kirsten said...

*wave wave

be safe

Accyee said...

I KNOW HW U FEEL. i am going off tmr, and all im thinking is, hw am i gonna update la?!

:P HAPPY FLYING

Anonymous said...

Good on ya! Happy Holidays....Remember some chocolates for all of us huh! Haha =)))

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kirsten
– Haha. Thanks! Am BACK! Wheee!


ATTN: Abby
– Haha. Well, I hope you found a way to post cos I didn't really find one. Except that one sorry post with two sentences. HAHA. Too expensive to blog lah. Internet connectivity charges are INSANE in Bangkok. They think we Internet addicts pee dollar notes and shit coins.

p/s: Readership suffer kau-kau, man. Lemmie know how yours went.


ATTN: adrian
– Haha. CHOCOLATES from Bangkok!? Haha. You must be kiddin' me. Is Bangkok famous for chocs? No, right? Maybe cashew or something. But then again... I didn't see any cashew shops lah. Hmmm.

Oh, what the hew. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Satkuru said...

good ler that you are taking a break. i also need one.

hahaha i can for see that once you are back you are literally gonna bomb your blog with even more entries :P

happy happy new year !

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yeah, man. The break was good. But as all holidays are, I need another break from my break. Haha. Holidays are tiring, man! Especially ones with 6am tours. BLEH! Can die.

And yes. I intend to bomb my blog. As soon as I get my stupid Photoshop to do what I want it to do and manage to get the pics from my dad. Haih. Now all hanging.

AND I'M BACK LAH HELLO!!!

Haha. Have a happy new year!!!

Satkuru said...

hahaha sorry ler. my rss reader cacat-ed i think. i saw this as your latest entry yesterday -_-"

probably the rss reader is having a hard time coping with your multiple entries in a day, tsk tsk :P

Pam Song said...

Haha. No kua. There are tonnes of people who post much much more frequently than I do. Crazy wan. Haha. I'm only half crazy. =p

This post was back on December 21, man!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!