Thursday, December 13, 2007

What Others Call Mistakes...

...I call ART.

Or at least that's what I've been
trying to tell myself since lunch.

=(


Remember the first Big Man Boss I wrote about? (Read about that unfortunate mishap here.) Well, I screwed up – like, royally – in his presence AGAIN. *slaps self right across right cheek* WHY AGAIN LAH!? *slaps self across left cheek this time, for good measure*


SCENARIO: It was a colleague's birthday today and the lot of us tried our hand at playing good colleagues (for once). We decided to bring the fellow out for lunch, on us. Thing was... Big Man Boss was set to make an appearance, too! Tene tene! Tene tene! I sket. But what to do? Buat tak tau and play it cool only loh, that's what. It's the safest bet anyways.


So there I was, nonchalantly pouring some thick soya sauce into my shallow sauce bowl (is that even what you call 'em? How I ever ended up working as a writer is beyond me). I slumberly look around. Phew. No eyes on me. Big Man Boss was talking to some other big shots that were seated at my table. Safe. Mana tau, calamity strikes... AGAIN! So suey! And then what happens? ALL eyes on me lah!!! Aaarrrggghhhh! The top of the stupid soya sauce bottle totally came off and I ended up dressing the jinjang yellow table cloth with some Picasso-looking thicksoyasauce graffiti.


*#^*$)#&%@!

Haih. I tell you ah. Fed up.

Look lah!




Big Man Boss immediately turned
to me and exclaimed, "PAM!"

*bottom lip quivers*

Ouch.

Never has my name carried with it so many arrows
that are headed straight for my already-fragile heart.




Stupid bottle.

Ugh. What's worse is that I don't even take
thick soya sauce with my food to begin with! ROAR!


----------


Thick soya sauce – the Career Killer.




Eh, now I see see hor. Not bad lah.
Haha. Quite artistic also, right?

*grin*

12 comments :

ming said...

i want bak kut teh!!!
i want!!
i want!!
i want!!!!!!

Pam Song said...

WHOA! You're psychic!!! How'd you know it was bak kut teh?! I didn't say also!

Kirsten said...

black soya souce.. most probably BKT de.. mana garlic?

ehh.. if ya dun take ya food with dark soya sauce, for wat ya pee isi that 'shallow bowl' of yours with kicap pekat (dark soya sauce is too long to type again but i jus did it, bleh) leh ?

anyway.. look at it as a blessing in disguise la.. now all the big shots know who PAM is

khi khi khi

Pam Song said...

I don't take garlic. Garlic kills.

And I don't need to let them know me in this way okay. Plus, I may work in an MNC but my company's not that big that we don't see them bosses at all. We work TOGETHER with them and DIRECTLY under them. See them every day. No need to let them know me better in this way. =(

Anonymous said...

Lun-chun (Hokkien) betul this girl *grin*

Pam Song said...

Wei! Not like I purposely wan also!!!

luxen said...

somewhere behind closed doors...

big boss 1: Hey, did you see that girl Pam at lunch today?

big boss 2: Yeah lar, so blur one spill soya sauce.

big boss 1: Tsk tsk eat soya sauce pekat some more with bah kut teh, fail the management test.

big boss 2: Some more take picture after spilling the sauce.

big boss 1: how lar like that... tsk tsk tsk.

big boss 2 *puff cigars and shakes head*

Pam Song said...

Wei! Too much!

*blush*

How could you!?

NOOOOOOO!!!

Pam 1: KILL HIM LAH!

Pam 2: No lah, he's just joking.

Pam 1: Pls lah! Can you stop being so bloody naive?! He's poking fun and jeering at us ON OUR OWN BLOG!

Pam 2: Calm down, will ya?

Pam 1: NO, I will NOT calm down. I wanna slam a WQS into him. NOW NOW NOW!

Pam 2: Hey, hey, hey. Chill lah.

Pam 1: Go die lah.

Pam 2: *shakes head*

luxen said...

pam 3: I think he's cute lar, what's his phone number?

Pam Song said...

Whoa whoa whoa. You have no license to create a third Pam okayyy. It's strictly Sdn Bhd with ONE shareholder. Take that back!!!

Kirsten said...

LoL

enuff said

Pam Song said...

-_-

Nuff said.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!