Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Need The $hui

*blink blink*

Whoa.

*rubs eyes*

WHOA!

*sheepish smile*


I'm so sorry, guys. I just realised that my entire page is plastered with ads. Haha. Terror-ness. Talk about being bombarded with online advertising, man. Sorry lah. Let's just together-gether hope that they do more than sit and look pretty, yah? At least the bombardment you receive wouldn't have been in vain. Plus, mere decorations don't do much in growing the Feng $hui department lah.


*snicker*

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

...

fyi
i clicked 2 ads yesterday.
nothing significant :P

Pam Song said...

Awww. Thanks! How kind of you. =)

Did you subscribe to any vouchers? I read a clause that some people don't get the mobile vouchers cos of some internal delay. But quite good right, the deals? 50% off and all that, you know!

welovepenang said...

hey.. by asking ppl to click.. the person who clicks ona nything need to be work pretty smart in order for you to get $$$,... dun increase invalid clicks.... it won't help you much if u got banned....

Ninja said...

I have the same worries about my page also la babe...but what to do...we need the moolah kan :p

Love your banner by the way. Where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking

Pam Song said...

ATTN: welovepenang
– How do we know what qualifies as invalid clicks?


ATTN: sabrina
– Haha. Yes yes. Moolah is important. =p Very.

And thanks. I designed that banner. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!