Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Hate It When Selangor Goes On Holiday

They so don't deserve it. (Not yet. *grin*)
Plus, they make life hell for us in KL.


I paid RM3.20 for a SMOOTH drive. But did I get a smooth drive in return for the money I forked out? NO! Why? Cos it's was freaking jammed the moment I passed through the second toll. Look lah!




*grumble grumble*

Hit Bangsar also jammed.

*grumble grumble*




And guess what? After being stuck in barely-moving traffic for a whole half hour, I finally found out that it was cos they closed TWO LANES right under the Bangsar LRT station. For what? For NOTHING! The police were just playing professional posers in uniform, standing there chatting the morning away!


*grumble grumble*

Then, as though not enough,
reach Jalan Kuching also jammed!
Why? Cos they closed Jalan Parlimen!!!




*grumble grumble*

Made it to work by 11.25am (shocker)
...and I wasn't even the last one there.

Stupid Selangor holiday.

*grumble grumble*


p/s: My friend says it may be cos the police are worried that them Selangor buggers may riot and create havoc in KL city. Hmmm. Maybe. That's an explanation I'm willing to buy.

13 comments :

Boss Stewie said...

i was stuck trying to get out of the city!

for so many hours!.. the jam only kinda subsided by 9.30pm

Anonymous said...

Tulah...siapa suruh pi jauh-jauh kerja...Ngek! Ngek! Ngek! Penang so smooth ler....HaHAhA =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boss stewie
– I know! Me, too! Aarrgghhh! Thought I'd go home slightly early today but ended up sitting in bad traffic for over an hour. Listened to the traffic reports that said the same thing (KL city, bad jam, KL city, bad jam) over and over again. After that, I decided to ditch all plans to go home early and detoured to The Curve to wait out the jam instead. Sigh. Terrible lah.

How come you're in Selangor anyways? Thought you were based in Penang!


ATTN: adrian
– What wor. You dun talk so much. Penang bridge also always famous jam wan. HAH!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I need not to use the Penang bridge to go to work...so driving is STILL SMOOTH ler...Hahaha =P

Pam Song said...

FORTUNATELY, you mean. Haha. And what about Green Lane? Green Lane also always jam mah. And when it comes to major public holidays, Penang is the worst! Hah! Hah! Hah!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....Im truly a Penang kia lah, so sure pandai cari jalan wan.....I dont use GLane road one but I use the Paya Terubong's hilly routela to the FIZ....mah escape jamlor....Hahaha *Proud to be PENANG-kia* SALUTE =P

Pam Song said...

Aiyoh! Oo bin nia.

*grunts*

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...Mestilah...*beating breast hard like King Kong* Mwahahaha =)))

Pam Song said...

Argh! Me no likey other ppl wins. Me likes me wins all the times! All the every times!!! Nooooo!

welovepenang said...

hahaha.... mai geram la... later boh sui liao.... ok?....

but ya lor... pay me few more thousand I also will consider if i wan to go to KL for work...

spend most of the time at the road... unless... some one as my driver and i equip my laptop with the wireless broad band.. maxis or celcom will do... then i can blog blog blog and blog... haha...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Cannot. I kiasuuuuu! =p

Hmmm. I work here not really cos of the money lah. It's mainly cos there are more places for me to perfect my craft here. Places that allow me to grow and learn from great ppl in the industry.

But ya lah. True. In KL sure will spend a lot of time on the road. Wei, if you wanna use broadband, go with Celcom. Maxis got a lot of clauses wan.

welovepenang said...

there is something u earn while u sacrify ur time in the road...

at least u can experience and learn stuff u not going to learn at here PG.. a small fishing village,,,,, seriously...

in term of the view, the future, the thought.... all way too diffent... i feel it when we going for re-union with friends.... when the KL friend came back to home town.. u will feel them had improve a lot since last meet....

so... no pain no gain....

keep it up and wrap thing up now and GO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam Song said...

True. Sometimes we need to get out of our comfort zone in order to get to where we wanna get to and be who we wanna be. Sacrifice. You said it. That's the key word.

And YOU ALSO NEVER SLEEP WAT!!! Talk so much.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!