Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Work? What Work?

Whilst I was battling the morning rush to meet but a handful of many deadlines, she sat right in front of very busy me and wrote this...







Some people really tak cukup kerja.
So buta gaji, right?

And it's not just SOME writers.
SOME ADs also sama jenis!

Look what I discovered after lunch!




Haiya. Wanna say people also dunno how to say properly. (I'm sure that by now you know which line was written by a writer and which by an AD, right? *grin*) Spelling also off. Fail lah this one. Fail.

2 comments :

Satkuru said...

apa lar .... spell truth until like that. hahaha. ganas ler you. ask ppl to click, wanna get caught is it ? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: satkuru
– Wei. Dun forget I ask you all to read also, okay. Haha.


ATTN: crescenet
– Whoa. Spammer.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!