Sunday, December 09, 2007

Earn Money By Doing Nothing

Was talking to the mister just the other day about my bid to earn slightly more than peanuts over here on Tinki Talks. And as you can see, I'm trying to achieve that by plastering blog advertisements all over my page. But oh, such a hurtful and offensive conversation it was... in spite of the hysterical laughter (on one end).


Him: Eh, not bad ha? Can earn money, man. Haha. And for doing nothing!!! HAHA HAHA HAHA!

Pam Song: ... -_- ...

Him: *uncomfortable cough* For doing something you LIKE, I mean. *cough cough* Sorry.


Oh, stab my blogger heart.


It's not just for the money, okayyy. (Not like all that much's been heading my so far anyways.) I started blogging way before all this money talk, okayyy. My blogging intentions are as righteous and as pure as they come, okayyy. Take my word for it cos when it comes to this, there are no two ways about it:


I. LIKE. Blogging.

10 comments :

Accyee said...

HAHA hey. i saw ur blog off Nuffnang :D
I HOPE CAN EARN MONEY LOH! :P

take care xox
do visit me too :)
http://accyee.blogspot.com

FireSpitter said...

Lets do each other the favour and visit each other's page regularly?

http://firespitter38.blogspot.com/

Pam Song said...

ATTN: abby
– Haha. Thanks for stopping by then. =) And yeah, I hope I rake in my millions soon. ;p

Stopped by your page, btw. I want strawberries. HAHA.


ATTN:firespitter
– Whoa. Are you sure you're a real blogger? You've only got one post, dude. You're really just in this for the cash, right? Haha. But honestly, IF I was not a blogger to begin with, I'd probably do what you're doing, too. Free money who dun wan, right? HAHA.

Johnny said...

how fast can you get payout?

visit me at www.johnnykiu.com

Pam Song said...

With Nuffnang, it's about once every 4 months. (Slow, I know.) With Advertlets (I just stopped my protest and re-coded their ads into my page last week), I'm thinking it'll be once every month.

But it varies lah. Depends on so many factors.

Accyee said...

HOHOHO. I see :P

Pam Song said...

=)

Pam Song said...

Oh, and you're a media & comm student? Nice. We can do with more of you guys at the scene.

Wendy Kee said...

I just started Nuffnang as well..XD

http://wayndai.blogspot.com

Pam Song said...

Haha. Cools! The more the merrier! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!