Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mati Engkau Berdua

It's three in the morning. THREE.


I know I shouldn't be blogging at this god-forsaken hour but I just had to, had to, had to share the ultimate highlight of my night. Ladies and gentlemen; readers of all ages. I'd like to inform you that just two minutes ago, I successfully (and most gleefully) killed two love birds who were chirping waaay to cheerily for my liking (after tahan-ing in silence and extreme exasperation for over two hours, mind you). And, I DEFINITELY didn't like it at three in the morning.


DIE! DIE! DIE, you beastly brainless birdies!
(Oh, what a mouthful.)

*silence except for the click of my semiautomatic*

Ahhh, the perfect ending to an extremely long day.
I shall dream the sweetest of dreams tonight.

Mwahahaha.


---------


Do this to the tune of that teasing rhyme you so often quoted as a child (you know you did it) where where you name the two people in love then spell "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" at the end. You know? The "Abu and Adibah sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" one. Do it! Do it! Do it!


"Two little birdies dead-under-a-tree,
Blee-ding so very pro-fuse-ly!"

HAHAHA. Happy happy joy joy.

*blink blink*

I'm sick.

13 comments :

Satkuru said...

@_@" ganas.

hahaha answering your comment about me flying, i booked many moons ago ler. so it's cheap. slightly more than the express bus :P

Pam Song said...

Haha. Have to lah. Hmmph. Kids these days... I tell you ah.

*grin*

Anyway, sure bo? AirAsia? But getting to the airport already so ex lah.

Anonymous said...

at this juncture i would like to say...

"jangan jeles 'yang..."

:P
God bless!

Pam Song said...

Stop it. Stop it! STOP IT! Stop judging me. You don't know me. You know nothing about me. NOTHING! =(

How ah? Should I sneak peeks at them? I think it'd be entertaining. =p

Satkuru said...

sure one :P anyway, i am in cyberjaya. less than 20mins from airport and in penang i am living near the airport.

see you in penang if we have the chance to meet up. i have got 3 more papers to go before i can cabut for penang.

*grrrrrr*

Anonymous said...

Guys, give spaces for her to rant la....her beloved grandma has just gone home to be with the Lord. =( We will miss her....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: satkuru
– Oh yeah hor. I forgot you're there. Bleh. So easy for you then. Bugger.

I don't know if this trip is good for me. I'll be back again for Raya weekend lah. Maybe then. You boleh?


ATTN: adrian
– Yeah. You went?

Anonymous said...

Yup, I went to the funeral service last nite and still felt her lost. A spiritual mama that will be remembered at all times by the congregations.

You take care Pam.... make her proud of you!

Pam Song said...

Thanks for paying her a visit.

Anonymous said...

Dont mention that.......its not too difficult for us to pay a visit to a spiritual mother that we always respect.

She is now joining the league of Ps. Eng Lian, Papa Song, Sis Phaik Cheng and many more in Heaven. We will meet them again in Heaven.

Pam Song said...

Yes, we WILL meet again. =)

Anonymous said...

My dear.........I worry for you... hahahahhahahaaa the rat eent i can understand... but birds??????

Pam Song said...

Dear friend,

These two birdies came without feathers or beaks,
Instead they came with hands and feet,
Whatever the case, now they're meat,
For killing them was a darn easy feat.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!