Monday, October 15, 2007

So Off

It's interesting how the human mind has the ability to make things up as it goes along. Such creativity in our blood, expressed by means of frantically-firing, incredibly-purposeful, little iddy-biddy neurons, don't you think? Sometimes, you may find yourself in an enlightening experience by just observing and paying attention to how the brain rationalises thought and makes predictions based on simple logic.


Problem is, there's nothing logical about this one.



-----------


Pam Song: Eh, why this soup drink then mouth ba (English translation: numb) wan?

The Other Party: Cos your bum tingling wat.

Pam Song: o_O


-----------


Like, wud?! I ain't getting it, yo.
Can someone please explain that to me ah?


My Mind, My Playground is perfectly fine by me. My Mind, YOUR Playground... well, that's not so okay, okay?

3 comments :

Jin said...

the other party is focusing on your tingling bum.

Leon said...

Pam have bums?
LOLz

Pam Song said...

ATTN: jin
– Yeah, man. How scary is that?!


ATTN: leon
– Idiot.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!