Monday, October 01, 2007

Welcome to my humble kennel. I'd invite you in for a nice, hot cuppa but there isn't exactly enough space in here for more than one bum.

Of late, I found that I've actually got many friends with good intentions offering me creatively insane insanely creative suggestions when it comes to my future housing and lodging plans. But sometimes I really don't know what goes through their heads. Whatever the case, this I do know: money doesn't grow on trees.


------------


Neighbour: *out of the blue* Eh, Pam ah, you wanna buy house or not? *big big smile*

Pam Song: *blink blink* Huh? What?!

Neighbour: *still smiling* House lah. Very nice wan. Ritz Perdana.

Pam Song: Uh... you siao ah? I've been working for less than six months, okay. LESS THAN SIX MONTHS. I can afford a dog house lah... but that's it.

Neighbour: Haiyo, please lah. Very cheap only. RM130,000 for one whole apartment, you know! Just pay 10% down payment first. RM13,000 only wat. Everything else you use loan lah.

Pam Song: *frowns* Hello, I can afford a dog house on a 9-year loan. What does that tell you?


* EDIT: "Friend" changed to "Neighbour" by special request.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!