Sunday, October 07, 2007

Toothpaste My Toothbrush, Please?

Toothpaste on a toothbrush says a lot these days.


I mean, it's not just toothpaste on a toothbrush, okay. (Shallow, much? Tsk tsk. Shame on you.) Heck, it's TOOTHPASTE ON A TOOTHBRUSH for cryin' out loud! I mean, how often does that happen? Uh, I don't know... probably like, NEVER?! So yeah, when God-sent angels take time out from their busy schedules to come to spread minty, white gunk on my green toothbrush, it says a lot.


This pretty pea-sized smear of toothpaste says "I love you".




But wait! I'm not done.
Toothbrush wants her say, too!
She says, "I miss you."

7 comments :

luxen said...

itu ganja u hisap mana beli? bagi sikit...

Mmmm... I can smell green.

Pam Song said...

Uh... Okayyy. What talking you wor. Saya mana ada hisap ganja? Tak hisap tak boleh kongsi.

Anonymous said...

Can catch that angel for me huh? I want that angel 2 visit me too....So convenient......=P

Pam Song said...

You think you say you want means can get meh? Booking first lah. Then hor, dun forget. Easy come, easy go. If ppl do the finding for you, sure tak jadi wan. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...nope...nope..you just take peek at your bathroom, if you see the angel, tell me...I come and catch him home..... free maid service...hahaha =P

'mike. said...

i just bought a new toothpaste from cosway, rm 8.9. expensive, no? hehe...

Pam Song said...

Wow. I wonder why I missed this bout of comments. Hmmm.


ATTN: adrian
– You're terrible!


ATTN: 'mike
– Okay wat. The toothpaste I use is RM13 plus. Worse lah. Cosway wan at least more value for money.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!