Saturday, October 20, 2007

Regret Nia

Ah Pau is so slowing down my connection.

And my MacBook isn't as smart as I thought it was.


With Streamyx and Ah Pau, both screaming for her undivided attention, I thought that she would have automatically chosen the louder (or in this case, faster) voice. Well, too bad for me, she didn't. And she didn't do it all night! And how do I know that? Of course I know – my torrents didn't go anywhere with last night's connection.


Bah!


I mean, what I'm saying makes sense, right? It's just logical to go with the faster connection, right? But, noooo. That'd be asking for too much. Faster connection? Hah, fat chance. Go ahead and lag away, Mistress of the MacBook. Lag away. Mwahahaha.


*blink blink*

Sigh.

I think my MacBook was born in Penang.
She's as cheapo as the rest of us. Haih.


Although I'm connected by cable to my own ALREADY-PAID-FOR Streamyx account, my comp has been free-riding on Ah Pau's super-slow-and-comparatively-totally-useless WiFi all night. What is the meaning of this lah!? It totally defeats the purpose of stealing anything from Ah Pau. Ish.

10 comments :

luxen said...

ah pam steal from ah pau then ah, polis tangkap.

Pam Song said...

Cannot tangkap wan lah this type of thing. Summore you think our cops are so there ah? Robbers break into houses with physical evidence already cannot catch... this wan apa also cannot see wan you think they can tangkap ah?

Anonymous said...

u reap what u sow hahaha

Pam Song said...

Stop pointing your filthy fingers at me. STOP STOP STOP!

Anonymous said...

nope ..not pointing at all .. and besides .. my fingers are SQUEAKY CLEAN :p

Pam Song said...

Hmmm.

I have reason to believe otherwise.

Repent!

Anonymous said...

i did no wrong!!! ... i'm innocent!!
*halo*

Pam Song said...

That halo's made of plastic, dude.

*snicker*

Anonymous said...

you are just plain mean .. mean mean mean .. meanie mean

Pam Song said...

But I'm such a sweetie meanie!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!