Monday, October 08, 2007

Knock Knock

I'm not a big fan of knock knock jokes. In fact, I'm not a fan at all! I think that they're downright stupid and unbelievably juvenile. An insult to my intelligence, if I may say so. But this morning, I heard the BEST knock-knock joke EVER.


Person A: Knock knock.

Person B: Who's there?

Person A: Hitch.

Person B: Hitch who?

Person A: Bless you!


Please tell me you got it. If you tak dapat, read it aloud with the right intonations and be sure to add some expressive highs and lows in your voice. You'll get it then. If you still don't... uh, then sorry lah. Can't help you there.


But IF you got it... so cool, right? I laughed my head off when I heard it on Hitz.fm this morning. As always, the Hitz.fm Morning Crew was at it again lah. Haha. Those in the car next to mine must have thought, "What is that freak doin' laughing alone in her car?! Being stuck in a jam really so funny meh?" Haha.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!