Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Taking A Breather

When life gets a little too rushed for comfort,
it's sign that it's time to drop the stopwatch,
kick off those running shoes, and get off the racetrack.


----------


It's been a crazy week. In fact, it's pretty much been this way since Raya. So technically, that effectively makes it TWO crazy weeks in a row. Ugh. I so can't wait for the post-Raya rush to be over. It feels like forever since I've had the chance to enjoy a borderline lazy day at work. Or, wait... perhaps it is already over! Maybe I've already entered the speeding zone of another rush altogether and I'm just branding it wrongly and blaming the wrong holiday! Hmmm. Maybe.


*pauses*


Wait. Whatever lah. No time to ponder such unnecessary things. Trivial thoughts are not to be entertained at a time like this. I shan't put my brain to work under grounds of such minor muses.


*groan*


I can't believe I've only just made it past Tuesday. Today totally felt like a Friday to me... minus the pre-weekend buzz, of course. (So no fun, right?) Gosh, how will I ever survive the rest of the week?! Pleeeease let Wednesday be relatively anxiety-free. Please, please, please, please, please? And after that, why not just let Thursday and Friday make up for the Monday and Tuesday I just endured?


You know, I'm excited about Thursday, actually. More so than I am about Friday. Odd. Very. But, oh well. I was never one for following the crowd or sticking to convention. I heard it'll be an experience, though. I suppose so, I guess. I wouldn't know. I'm a newbie.


I know. I lost you, didn't I?


Don't worry. If you're not working where I am, or doing anything remotely similar to what I'm doing, you probably won't get what I'm going on and on about anyways. And that isn't necessarily a bad thing, okay? Okay. So, yeah. Enough about work. It's time to smell the flowers. Cos, well... they're flowers. And flowers always do the trick.




The sunlight was glorious and these white blooms looked so pretty bathed in it that just I couldn't resist snapping a picture (or two).




Hello, Wednesday! Be nice. Thank you.

6 comments :

ming said...

have u started to write one letter to me???????????

i hope when you send it to me im still staying here...=_=

=p

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes, dear. Don't rush me. Rushed jobs rarely go well. =p

ming said...

oh yeah?

no wonder you forever cannot finish your work...=p

I dont think you should rush for your wedding too..you should just wait until u r 45 years old..=p

Pam Song said...

Of course. I take pride in what I do. And I believe in jobs well done. Not something you'd understand, I suppose.

And if it takes me twenty years to plan a killer wedding, I'll do it. But we'll see if it'll really take that long. Why? You aiming for 45 and you want gang issit?

ming said...

Nope! I am aiming for 46..so that i can see all the mistakes that you've done in ur wedding and i try to make mine perfect la
=p

Pam Song said...

Mistakes from my wedding? Pfft. You mean you see how perfect it will be then you wanna follow issit? Haha. Aiyo, I just give you my notes loh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!