Saturday, October 20, 2007

Free The Handcuffed Thief!

I stole something today. From a guy whose name is... are you ready? His name is Ah Pau. Or at least that's what he calls himself. Haha. Talk about lame names, yo. Haha. Ah Pau. Haha. Haha. Haha.


-----------

I have the right to laugh at Ah Pau
cos I'm making up for all the times
my name was jeered at when I was a kid.

You stop laughing. You cannot laugh.
I laugh. You read.

-----------


Honestly though... you can't hold me to it. I mean, it's not like I stole his car or his (wait, is Ah Pau a girl's name or a guy's name?!) girlfriend, okay. (Or boyfriend, whichever have you.) What I took from him was something so intangible that I doubt he/she even knew I pinched some. Plus, I had so much fun stealing it that I foresee myself doing it again sometime in the near future. *grin*




Thank you, Ah Pau! You da best!
(Does this make me less guilty?)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!