Friday, August 20, 2010

Saliva Chart Extraordinaire

Was thinking about my relationship with The Fiancé when I started thinking about some friends and how much more complicated their saliva charts were compared to ours. Thoughts soon turned into doodles and those in turn eventually became a nothing-better-to-do Photoshop project. Check it out:


Relationship links pixelated for character anonymity.


Ah Beng, you lose. This saliva chart
beats the ones you used to draw me any day.
Yours is amateur compared to this one! =p

4 comments :

estherlauderlyn said...

wheres the fun in that if you censor the names ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Sket kena disowned. =p And guess what? Those weren't even names I censored! Hahaha. They were just the relationship between the blue boxes (boys) and the pink circles (girls). =p

min said...

i thought mine was complicated till i saw your chart!
LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: min
- Eh wait wait. It's not MY saliva chart. Haha. It's my friends' saliva chart. (Thank goodness for that. Harhar. =p)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!