Friday, August 06, 2010

Redefining Exercise

I'm not big on exercising. (Don't even know what the word means. Haha.) But The Fiancé is. So I'm expected to keep up. Not that it's a bad thing, of course. But with me, it's all finding that equilibrium point between keeping fit and getting fat. Giving and receiving. Putting in and taking out. Exercising and eating. I'll elaborate later. =)


But gymming can get boring.
Treadmill + Reruns on TV? Snore.


So instead of heading downstairs like we always do, The Fiancé suggested that we take a walk by the river. Yay! I was in the car in minutes! Haha. And since every relationship needs a little spontaneity sometimes... when we got there, we changed our minds and decided to take a walk through the University of Western Australia instead. Jeng jeng! Wow! So spontaneous! Hahaha. Eh, dun judge.


But remember what I said about putting in as much as you take out? Well, while we walked the cold, dark and quiet corridors of UWA...




...we stuffed our faces
with Mrs Mac's warm beef pie...




...and Red Rock Deli Honey Soy Chicken chips.
(Sorry, no picture. Too busy stuffing face
and fighting over who gets more chips. =p)

AWESSUM!

And THAT's the way you exercise. The end! =D

2 comments :

Lissa said...

The corridors look beautiful. :) And yay for spontaneity!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. They really are. UWA is probably the prettiest uni I've seen. (Not that I've seen much lah but Melbourne Uni sucks. =p)

And yes! Spontaneity is awesome! So is eating! Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!