Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Never About What Other People Say

 Click here to view from source.


 Ok, fine. I lied. Sometimes it is. =)


I just discovered that sweet tweet from SandraPixie today. But it's not new. It was actually published a whole 4 days ago! Gosh, I guess that's what 4 days of almost-zero surf time does to you – you start lagging behind on things. Haha. Anyway, that tweet's here cos I thought it was worth a memory. This blogger's definitely going to bed with a smile on her face. =)

2 comments :

Sandra Wong said...

hey pam! sorry for the previous comment if you got it? i used my dad account i didnt realise! lol

i didnt know you post that to ur blog! haha! :) love your blog as always! xoxo

regards
Sandra :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Sandra Wong
– Hey Sandra! Good to "see" you here. =p

I'm not sure which comment you're referring to. Haha. But yeah. I posted this. Couldn't resist. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!