Sunday, August 01, 2010

Botanical Café At Kings Park And Botanic Garden

I'm sitting here in the shade, sipping my cup of Peppermint Tea, taking in the view of the city (for once, it's covered in brilliant daylight!), enjoying a refreshing breeze, listening to the chirping of the birds (oh. kill. me. now.), while typing on my MBP.




I'm visiting Kings Park and Botanic Garden's Botanical Café for the first time and I must say, it's a pretty nice place to be on a fair-weathered afternoon. =)




It's be nicer still if they were on top of
the cleaning up when it came to the tables. :-/




Yuck.


Anyway, dirty tables aside, I'm really enjoying tea. (Tea time, I mean. Not the drink. Oh, but I'm enjoying the drink, too, actually. Haha.) It's been a long while since I enjoyed a good cup of freshly brewed Peppermint Tea.




Mmmm... Yeah, that's the way to do it.
No teabag nonsense for me, thank you. =p


My meal was pretty good, too. Simple but yummy. (Or maybe I was so hungry that, as simple as it was, it tasted yummy. Haha. But whatever, bottom line is it's yummy.) I had Chicken Nuggets & Fries to go along with my Peppermint Tea.




It tastes better with Heinz Tomato Ketchup.




The nuggets were surprisingly crispy! And I think it was extra nice cos it was salty enough. Hahaha. After I was done, I moved on to my tea while The Fiancé admired and took pictures of his shiny investment that was sitting on my finger.






And then before I even finished writing this post and imagining I'm English sipping my tea, I was very abruptly hustled out of the café. (No, I wasn't pleased with having to gulp down my RM15 pot of tea.) So, yeah. Now you know why I'm talking about afternoon sun and tea when it's 8:15PM. -_-'''

7 comments :

Lissa said...

Such pretteh hands. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. I'm so gonna wear gloves when I see you. =p

Lissa said...

I shall remind you. <.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Hahaha. You better!! I worry for the safety of my hands!! =p

Lissa said...

I won't molest them, geesh. -.- BUT! I can't be responsible for whatever else I do, though! LMAO. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– You're sccaarrryyyy!!! *hides hands*

Lissa said...

XD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!