Monday, June 28, 2010

No Wonder Lah 10.5 Million Views And Counting!

I never heard of him before this
but Eddie Izzard totally won me over with
his comedy piece on the Death Star Canteen.


Click that link if you wanna watch the original clip with the comedian looking totally... well, comedic in high-heeled boots and lots of not-so-manly make-up. Haha. So very boomz. (That ori only got slightly over a million hits though.)


I personally think that it's funnier when depicted in Lego by YouTube user, Thorn2200. (That's why it's the one with 10.5+ million hits!) Just close one eye ear when he goes foul-mouthed, okay? Enjoy!





Haha. I can't stop laughing.
Penne all'arrabbiata. Hahaha.

2 comments :

RealGunners said...

hahahaha i love the lego version more too :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Damn funny right??? Hahaha. Beh tahan. Laugh and laugh and laugh only. Watch one time, laugh one time. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!