Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dream Team's Creative Team's Creative Indulgence

The big man from Client's will be paying us a visit some time this month. And apart from giving him the standard tour, the lot of us here are supposed to – in the words of 4YRS2ABD – "give him a light-hearted induction to, not only McCann Malaysia, but the McCann Dream Team." Heh.


Light-hearted, you say? NO PROBLEM!
It's right down Pam Song's alley.

Nyek nyek nyek.

Duh Roads and I were allocated this slot in the PPT:




This was the example we were given to follow:


Sorry lah. Have to censor. I dunno if the 4YRS2ABD will be
ok with her picture being plastered all over the net. Haha.


Hmmm. Korporat-nyer.
I tak feel "ons" langsung!


So I gatal gatal tukar stail I punyer diskripsi. (Sorry, Hon. =p) Haha. Trust me to do something like that lah. Bend the rules and modify the system. Wat? I'm still giving them a biodata of myself wat! Still meeting the brief. Haha. And since Duh Roads wasn't at all interested in filling up her slot, I dived in, did hers for her, put in a funky pic of the two of us, and gave our page a relayout.




Haha. Go, Dream Team!

8 comments :

hon said...

lorem ipsum. haha. cracks me up everytime.

on a seperate note: damn it. why dont my agencies gimme dream teams made up of cute girls? urgh!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– What's so funny about lorem ipsum? It saves writers (and non-writers) a lot of pain!

Eh, and you never told me. You're in PR? Or in servicing? Or are you a designer?

Louis said...

haha..the description u put for yourself, totally originally funny la. :) But I didn't know u were a competitive dancer. :)

hope your leg recover soon...

hon said...

i dunno... there's just something about dummy text that i find law defiantly funny.

and my job? oh, please.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Louis
– Haha. Yeah, a whole lifetime ago. Miss the good ol' days. The practices, the pain, the torture, the fun – love it all. =)

And yeah, I hope my leg get's better, too. I wanna wear that dress! =p


ATTN: hon
– Haha. Okayyy. You need to find other stuff to laugh about, dude. This is NECESSITY for me! =p

Anyhoo... FINE! Be mysterious then! HMMPH!

hon said...

heh. i shall remain the faceless ugly retarded short dude who works as a *censored*. not. =)

anyway, on to you... pam, you have one of the coolest jobs in the world! you get to legally play with lorem ipsum. what up? haha.

test said...

"dream team" as long u keep the client happy and your bozz happy !

ah:beng said...

imagine a bitch&slut page. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. big bosses vomit blood.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!