Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's Time

Ladies and gentlemen, Pam Song is officially prepared to OD on Asian eye candy all weekend and a day. Tee hee. Her camera's ready to capture what who she sees; and her mouth's ready to salivate on sight of male meat that's perfectly grilled to uber-perfect, well-done perfection. (Whoa.) Sounds so wrong but, yums!


*licks lips*

So, yes. It's time.

Time to check out hot hot Taiwanese guys.

*grin*


p/s: The pics will be for Ah Beng lah. (I'm pointing all my fingers at him.) He made a special request for 'em. Hey, I'm not that sick and perverted, okayyy. -_-

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Enjoy... enjoy huh! Shoot some pretty girls pictures for us to see *grin* =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Can can. I took a lot of pics of pretty girls. Unfortunately... Only one same girl in all the pics wor.

*GRIN!*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!