Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Juice From A Juicer: The Sequel

This morning, after the boys went to work, I got right back to working on some of the other parts of the juicer I didn't have any strength left to work on the last time I went at the task. Scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed till my fingers were raw but I was so into it that I didn't even realise my DIY manicure was chipping away with every attempt to remove those old stains. :-/


Anyhoo, I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking now cos... well, what my hands really wanna do is like, nothing right now. HAHA. Photo captions FTW.


 The stained spout where the fruit goes in
plus stains all round the cover – before.

The spout – after.

 The whole cover – after.

Some weird part I can't identify what it's for – before.

 That same weird part – after.

The part you use to push the fruit in – both pictures after. Before this,
it has stains exactly like those you see on that weird part above.
Pale brownish-yellow all over, with exceptionally concentrated
brown stains around the base and rounded top.

 The electronic base with the ON/OFF button – before.

 The electronic base with the ON/OFF button – after.


After so many mornings working on this with my hands deep in soap and suds, I'm think I'm finally done. I. am. satisfied. with how far I've come with this cleaning frenzy and am ready to start really enjoying my juice from a clean juicer. Yay! =)


----------------
Related Post
----------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!