Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Can't Believe We're Only Halfway Through

Work-wise, it's been a crazy week. The cuckoo-gone-bonkers, full-on psycho-madness kinda crazy. I feel like I'm work-surfing all over again. Flipping channels in my mind between MCKL and KRPG without so much as a 2-second pause in between. So much so that everything's begun to go fuzzy in my head.


The Husband keeps looking at me go at my briefs, churning out Word Docs and TextEdit files before he leaves for work and after he returns, after dinner and before we go to bed. Work, work, work. That's all I do. He thinks I'm crazy. But he also leans over my shoulder every night as I work to say, "You love it lah. You're mad. But you love it lah."


The honest truth? He's crazy to think I love this bout of madness. Haha. Cos I don't. I don't LOVE tight deadlines. I don't LOVE unnecessarily complicated jobs that drag on and on. But I do love doing what I do. And because of that, I don't quite mind the not-so-fun blah stuff that inevitably come with it. Don't mind, ok? Not love. Love the job, hate the hours. Isn't that what they always say? =p


Having said that, I can't believe it's only Wednesday today. OMG, why isn't it Friday tomorrow??? We're only just halfway through the week and I'm already running out of gas. I feel like I could sleep for a week at the rate I'm going. I've been brain dead by dinner and typing nonsense by eleven since Monday! If there were spas for brains, I'd be paying good money to give it a go.


Anyway, I think I'm done blabbering here. Gotta get back to talking to myself in an unnatural accent as I time my storyboard. (No wonder The Husband thinks I'm mad. -_-''') If you're having a crazy week, too, take heart! We're already halfway through! Till next time, bye bye blog world. I'll miss you when I'm away.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!