Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whoops!

After wrestling it out with my RSS feed for the better half of yesterday, I accidentally slipped up ended up leaving my locked blog wide open to the interwebs in Cyberspace for a good 3 hours. -_-'''






Those folk up there somehow made it in yesterday during those few open hours. Perfect timing, I suppose. Haha. Fortunately for me (and them, perhaps?), they're some of my loyal readers so... yay! We're all in this blog thing together again! Reunited and it feeeels sooo goooood... Welcome back, guys! =D

6 comments :

choco said...

Hehe, I missed reading your blog. but but, do you mind pixel-ling my name out at the bottom where it says invite ... to chat

soz, so mafan :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Choco
- Ooo, damn! Missed that one. Sorry. Will pixelate when I'm at a comp tonight!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Choco
– Done! =D

choco said...

Thank you! :D

Soh Hong Wei said...

Thank you, Pam for mentioning me and my blog!!
=D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– No prob! My bad. =)


ATTN: Soh Hong WEi
– Hahaha. You're welcome! And welcome back! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!