Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday, 23 June 2011

I spent the better half of tonight updating my wedding folder, as well as replying and sending out important wedding-related emails to vendors and other relevant parties. Based on my progress tonight, I believe I could totally be a wedding planner by profession. And I'd kick some wedding planning butt while I was at it!


Anyway, before I knew it, I looked up from my comp screen, only to see the Mr Clock grinning its 2:46AM dial at me. OMG, you gotta be kidding me. I just couldn't believe my eyes! Yet another day has passed??? Just like that!? Cummon... where did the rest of yesterday go?! Gah, I can't believe it's the 23rd of June already. Because today, we are officially 10 days from Big Day #1. @_@


*runs and hides*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!