Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Plan For The RSS Folk!

Ok, so here's my problem with
the once-a-week RSS feed plan:

My posts appear all jumbled up. >(
They be jumbled up baaaaad...


So here's what I've decided to do for the benefit of my 114 Google Reader subscribers and/or my 145 Feedburner feed subscribers. (I still don't know why there are two numbers and if the two numbers represent totally different subscribers altogether or are duplicates. :-/) I'm going to start releasing my feeds more often now. The plan? Once a day.


So very hardworking of me, right? HAHA. It's just so you guys don't get so confused by what you read considering how the order in which my posts appear now is just so confusing. Effectively, that means... locked blog or not, if you're a subscriber who only checks his/her feeds once a day and doesn't comment (why don't you comment?!?), you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!