Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PG-KL-PG

To KL and back in 36 hours – I did that. Last weekend. And those 36 hours? They are inclusive of the time I spent chumming up to the North-South Highway. -_-'''


Maybe that's why KO yesterday. :-/


You see, unlike the week before where I flew down only to spend a grand total of 8 hours in KL for my bridal shower, this time, Mee and I drove. And driving's a whole other ball game. You see, Mee had plans and I had a white gown to bring home so... yes. A car was very necessary. Hence the driving. But because I'd not been sleeping very well the past few days (I seem to keep dreaming odd dreams -_-''') I would have been driving on low fuel. (Me, not the car.) So, Mee decided to help me start my day right. With this:




I promise you, this little bottle is magic works!!
(Only BRANDS though. Dun buy all those other brands.)


p/s: Ya, ya. I realise I haven't finished blogging about my Bridal Shower. Will get to it soon. Dun worry... I never keh keh forget la. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!