Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Surprise... Revealed!

So I was on the receiving end of a gift pack from Chatty Lass earlier today, right? Well now, you guys get the inside scoop of what's inside! Lucky you! HAHAHA. =p


A card that tells me what's mine and what's not (tee hee) as well as
a kind note in reference to the wedding day that is soon to be upon me.


 First peek into the brown bag.


 A better look at what was inside.


Awww! Look at that stash! Everything a girl would need to get her through the eleventh-hour-stress of planning a wedding – Rom Com DVD, LBD chick lit, Bundaberg LLB (!!!), Ferrero Rocher chocs and carb-ladden potato salad! =D


The said potato salad.


A final note.


------------


Dear Chatty Lass,

Thank you for your wonderful gifts!
Your thoughtfulness warms my heart. =)
Do take care of yourself and get that throat healed.
We've got some singing to do before I wed. =p

XOXO,
Pam Song

p/s: Don't worry, I'll return the book and the DVD. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!