Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Enforced Privacy

I've been told that I share too much
"insider info" here on Tinki Talks, and have
been instructed to privatise my blog.


Not something I'm feeling over the moon about, to be honest. Especially not considering how blogging is pretty much what keeps me going in this sorry excuse for a state I find myself stuck in day after day, and considering how it is on this very blog that my "friends" and I get to "hang out" in spite of the fact that we're a million physical miles away from each other.


Sigh.


.
.
.
.
.


Ok, fine. Since we're at it, I might as well just be a hundred percent honest. Since there's nobody here to hear anything I say anyways, right?? -_-''' Well, I'm pissed. I'm pissed as HELL for being forced to privatise Tinki Talks. Heck, this is MY blog, MY space, MY intangible property, hence, it should be MY decision whether or not I keep what I say public or private! >(


URGH. I'm so pissed I feel like slamming doors and crashing cars. No, actually, I'm beyond pissed. I'm so pissed I'm slamming the keys on my keyboard so hard as I type it feels like my Mac just is two knocks away from breaking to bits at my fingertips. ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! I HATE THISSSS!!! !@)#@(*!&@#*^@#%!!! >(

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!